5687 Tung-Sol (Selected for Line-Level Use). Originally Developed & Patented by Tung-Sol in 1948
- One of the tubes that built America and won WW2
- Most favored 5687 in history by both engineers and music lovers.
- 1950’s Big D-Getters help make this tube a real winner.
- Great for power supplies and all kinds of amplifiers.
- Big clean and clear bold sound. Both sweet and detailed at the same time!
- Color code (Red = Line Level Suitable for Amplifier or Pre-Amplifier Out or Second Stage use)
If multiple tubes are ordered, micro matching is automatic.
111 in stock
- These tubes are selected for low microphonics. (Driver circuits or power amps.)
- 1950’s Big D-Getters.
- Big clean and clear bold sound. Sweet and creamy at the same time.